2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
When you use our Services, Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd collects information from you, including personal information. The specific types of personal information collected varies with the activity, but may include your name, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, postal address and credit card or payment information. Some of the ways you may provide personal information are as follows:
- Communications with Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd. We may collect personal information from you when you choose to request information about our Services, request customer or technical support or otherwise communicate with us.
- Sign-up for our emails, newsletters. Individuals who provide us with personal information, or whose personal information we obtain from third parties may receive periodic emails, newsletters, or mailings from us with information on Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd’ products and Services or upcoming offers/events we believe may be of interest.
- Register for contests and special events. Occasionally, Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd may run sweepstakes, contests, and other special events. Any contact information you provide may be used to reach out to you about the event for which you registered and for other marketing and business purposes.
- Automatic Data Collection. When you access our Services, we and our third party service providers use automated technologies to collect certain information. The types of information collected may include demographic information such as gender,age, zip code, information about your computer, software, platform, mobile device, and other particulars, including unique device IDs, cookie identifiers, incident data, Internet Protocol (IP) address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, connection, browser type and language, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences. In certain games, we may create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may also receive information from third parties in connection with market and demographic studies and/or other data that we use to supplement personal information provided directly by you.
- Information Submitted via the Services. You agree that Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any
purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd will not release your name or otherwise publicise the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
- Information from Other Sources.We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organisations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a third party application, such as an App Store, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public or is visible via your privacy settings. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
Information Collected by Others. Our Services may contain advertisements, offers and links from companies other than Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd that may link to their own websites. In addition, other websites may reference or link to our Services. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
In addition, Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd’ Services may include publicly accessible blogs and community forums. The Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Services. You should be aware that personal information which
you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Automated Tracking Technologies and Cookies. When you access our Services, we and our third party service providers use automated tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and pixel tags. These technologies generally help us better understand user behaviour, tell us about web visits, facilitate advertisements, and track game preferences. For example, web beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited or whether an email was opened. Pixel tags allow us to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current users from certain promotional messages, identifying the source of a new installation or delivering ads to you on other websites. Locally shared objects also known as flash cookies, which help us to prevent fraud, remember your in-game preferences and speed up load times.
If you would like to opt out of the automated technologies we employ on our Services, you may do so by blocking, deleting or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Report to collect information regarding visitor behaviour and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop content for the Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy /partners. You can opt out of Google Analytics’ collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect as follows:
- To Provide Products, Services Or Information Requested, including:
- To fulfil (directly or through our authorised partners) your purchase, access or use of our Services
- To respond to user and customer inquiries, provide technical support and solicit feedback to improve our Services;
- To allow you to register for events.
- Administrative Purposes, including:
- To measure your interest in Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd’s Services;
- To develop new products and Services;
- To ensure internal quality control;
- To communicate with you about the Services;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements.
- To Market Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd’ and our affiliates Products and Services, including: ● To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide you with periodic emails and newsletters;
- Otherwise as you consent.
You may contact us at any time to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes as further described below.
- Research and Development. Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd may use your Information to help us optimally deliver our existing products and Services and develop new products and Services.
- Anonymous or Aggregated Information. Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd may use personal information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd’s Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not personal information, and Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd and with third
parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Sharing Content. Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd’s Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd or any other third parties for any other purpose.
Other Uses. Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd may use personal information to pursue our legitimate interests (e.g., direct marketing, research (including marketing research), fraud prevention, network and information security, and disclosure to affiliated organisations for administrative tasks), for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provided such information, or otherwise with your consent.
4. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a rule, we don’t share your personal information except as provided below. In limited circumstances, we may share your information (in some cases personal information) with third parties. We discuss these limited exceptions in greater detail below. Displaying to Others. The Services may allow you to post content which may be publicly displayed or available to others. Other individuals may be able to see some information about you, such as your name, profile picture, and the content you post. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other users who will view and use the posted information.
Safety, Security and Compliance with Law. Your information, and the contents of all of your online communications (including without limitation chat text, voice communications, IP addresses and your personal information) may be accessed and monitored as necessary to provide the Services and may be disclosed as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms of service; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others;
Targeted and Behavioral Advertising. Through our Services, Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd may allow third-party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, device or cookie ID, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share non-personal information (e.g., aggregated and non-attributable data) and certain technical information (including IP Addresses and mobile device IDs) to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the Services and on the websites or platforms of third parties.
Under these programs, we may allow advertisers to collect this information and share it with us. Advertisers collect this information through the use of automated tracking technologies like browser cookies and web beacons as described above. This information (and similar information collected from other websites) is used to tailor and offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalise your user experience by ensuring that advertisements for products and services you see will appeal to you, a practice known as behavioural advertising, as well as web analytics (i.e. to analyse traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience). To learn more about behavioural advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising for participating ad networks, please review Your Information Choices and Tools below.
5. YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND TOOLS
The privacy of our customers is important to us. In many cases, you can manage information collected about you or your activities and opt-out of certain programs by following the guidelines below.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to object to our processing of your information and/or withdraw your consent. You may do so by emailing email@example.com
You can choose to opt out of receiving additional promotional e-mails from Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any such e-mail. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
If you no longer want Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd to process or make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Place "Delete My Account" in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address if you have accessed the game from a third party provider (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail. Please note that we will process these requests in accordance with applicable laws and certain records will be retained for legal and accounting purposes. If you have sent or posted content on the Services, we may not be able to delete it. Please consult the privacy policies of those third party providers to learn about their removal procedures.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to: (i) request confirmation of whether we process your personal information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your personal information; (iii) receive a portable, electronic copy of your personal information; or (iv) seek correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
We will process such requests in accordance with local laws. To protect your privacy, Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS, INFORMATION SECURITY AND RETENTION
You agree that all information collected via or by Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates, or the servers of our service providers, in order to provide the Services.
Plum Benefits Pvt Ltd uses reasonable measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You use our Services at your own risk, and you’re responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your accounts (like a strong password). If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, provide our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defences, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements and comply with applicable laws.
7. OUR POLICIES CONCERNING CHILDREN
9. CONTACT US